Drink N' Plate: Win It

{Together At Last}
Forget the black Sharpe marker on the red plastic cup at your next bbq.  I'm not joking.  Just like peanut butter & jelly, babies & milk, moms & sleep, & 1st graders & recess...your cup and plate belong together.

Its true. And you can have some of your own!  Leave me a comment and let me know what your favorite food at a BBQ is & you'll be entered to win!

If you'd like to see more, watch KSL at 6:45 AM tomorrow (yeah, that's early...believe me) and you can see a little Toad on TV! I'll be sharing some other fun items for your next outside gathering too!  Pray that my alarm goes off!

All item details (like where to find the items) will be coming in my next post!  Including that awesome cotton laminate tablecloth!!

Love,
A soon to be very tired Toad.

10 comments:

Jen said...

My favorite is my aunts potato salad! Great spot this morning on KSL - will you list the other items you showed and how to get them?

Anonymous said...

The only time I love a hotdog is when it's close to "torched" hot off the grill!

Karon3 said...

Baked beans that have been cooking all day.

readawg said...

I like hamburgers and potato salad. How can someone get some of these if we don't win them?

millerjk said...

Ribs and potato salad (it has to be sweet, not dill)...

joylyn said...

hawaiian hamburgers

Daisha said...

I love potato salad, I never have unless it's at a summer bbq! Whenever I read your blog it makes me want to create things and blog again . . . if I could just find the time :)

Cori said...

deviled eggs, any meat off the grill, any kind of dip, I could list 100 things...I really like to eat :)

Margethai Adventures: Finding Beauty at Home and Abroad said...

Garden Burgers!!!!

Heather said...

Great job on TV! You are such a natural. My Fav is a good ol steak fresh off the grill!

Recent Posts

google33e193cc695cc79f.html