Creative Gifts {Lady Style}

{Toad's Sweet Gifts}
Looking for great easy gifts?  Here you go!

Meaningful Picture:
Shopping for my mother-in-law can be tricky, so last year I thought I'd do something a little bit different.  She is an avid gardening woman & spends hours in her yard with her plants.  When these tulips came up last year I snapped a snot, stuck it in a little dollar store frame, wrapped it with a ribbon, and gave it to her on Mother's Day. 

She's still talking about it.


If you have a crafty, sewing type mom fabric would be a great gift! Its especially fun if you get coordinating prints like these ones from Riley Blake.  


Of course, my personal fave. The best thing to hit the market for your camera since the lens cap.


Send those kids out to get some stick and make something pretty with them!  Click on the picture for the tutorial.


Made one of these for my gram and she loved it. Click on the picture for the tutorial.



Complete with printable flowers. 



Apron:
Can't go wrong with a quick & cute apron!  You can see my step by step via the Riley Blake Cutting Corners 101 website. 


Organizer:
Made this for my dad one year, but it would be great for anyone who needs to organize anything!


Hope that helps! 
Love ya!
Toad

2 comments:

Muhammad Atif said...

I thought I'd do something a little bit different, creative gift ideas to Send gifts to Pakistan from UK.

Jo Jo said...

And the second [thing about the CBS EVENING NEWS that stands out in the mind of Michael J. Fox] was something Katie did later in the interview, as the drugs kicked in and the tremors segued into the jerkiness of dyskinesias. Somewhere in the contortions of making a point, my left arm detached the microphone clip from my jacket lapel. With no fuss and hardly a break in conversation or eye contact, she calmly leaned over and refastened it. Neither of us commented on it, but it was such an empathetic gesture, so far from anything patronizing or pitying, a simple kindness that allowed me the dignity to carry on making a point more important than the superficiality of my physical circumstance...

...One thing was abundantly clear though, whether or not she was able to forget how much she liked me: with that single act of consideration, she made it abundantly clear how much she loved her father. Send Gifts to Pakistan | Eid Gifts to Pakistan

Recent Posts

google33e193cc695cc79f.html