More Happiness

{Not finished}
Nope, I'm not done photo-posting yet.  I just love these pictures.  Some of them are easy to understand why, and others may get you wondering, but either way I hope you get a little happiness in your heart.

PS I've been hunting out items around here to sell on ebay...I think I'll have that new lens sooner than we think! Cross your fingers!:)




















































Which one is your favorite? I'd love to know...if you have a second, leave me a comment! 

3 comments:

metal mama said...

they're all so beautiful! i like the second one :) good job with your pics :)

chris said...

Love the first one of your little guy on the hopscotch grid. I wish I could squat like that for hours on end now!

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

Gorgeous photos, Emily. Truly amazing. My fave is definitely the boys playing with Woody on the slide with the missing shoe. I've also got a thing for the Yoda cookie:)

Recent Posts

google33e193cc695cc79f.html