My Faith

{Inner Peace}
My faith is centered in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.  I chose to follow his example of baptism and joined His Church when I was 8 years old.   Although it hasn't always been easy, I've tried to keep His commandments and my life has been very blessed because of it.


Pictured below is my brother Peter with his son Greyson and my two boys Ethan and Aidan.


{Teaching Others}
The peace and purpose I feel through the Gospel of Jesus Christ motivated me to serve for 18 months on an LDS church mission.  I was asked to live in northern New Jersey and had many life changing experiences there. I posted more about my mission here.

As a missionary one of my favorite things to share with people was about a book called the Book of Mormon.  Most people have heard of the Bible and know it is a record of Christ's dealing with the people living in the Middle East.  

The Book of Mormon is a record of his dealings with the people in ancient America.   Some Gospel and teachings, just in a different part of the world.  The Book of Mormon is amazing in so many ways, especially as it testifies of Jesus Christ and His Divine life and death.


{Study Abroad}
Another experience that solidified my faith was living in Jerusalem for 4 months. While studying at the BYU Jerusalem Center I was able to visit so many amazing historical biblical sites.  My favorite was the Garden Tomb where Christ was laid to rest.  There was such a special spirit there.


I'm so grateful for the knowledge I have of life's purpose. 

Pictured below is the Salt Lake Temple. Temples play are at the central of our worship at Latter-Day Saints. For more about Temples you can see my post about them here.


If you have questions about my faith please visit this website.  It can help answer any questions you have.  If you'd like to check out a copy of the Book of Mormon you can just email me at ToadsTreasures@gmail.com.

Recent Posts

google33e193cc695cc79f.html