Coming soon...

Hi! I don't have alot of time right now, but wanted to let you know that I have some fun things I'll be blogging about soon!!

{Reunion}
We just got back from the Ashby family reunion this morning & you know you'll be posting all about that! Bob's 92 year old grandmother hosted the reunion by renting an entire lodge up the Odgen Canyon & it was a special time to remember.

Photobucket


{Just call me coach!}
I just signed up Ethan to play t-ball and yes (drum roll please), I'll be coaching. I actually played fast pitch softball in high school so I'm excited to get back out on the field...even if its trying to get a bunch of "littles" running in the right direction! If any of you locals are interested in having your kids play (ages 3.5-6), please email me at toadstreasures@yahoo.com & I'll send you more info. The deadline to sign up is next Monday August 10.

I'll also finally post some picts from our soccer season that ended in June too...nothing like cluster ball!:) I love those kids!

Photobucket

{Party time!}
Aidan will be one on Friday! Where has the year gone?! You know I'll give you the play by play on his big day. Including how to make cute water bottle labels you can use for any occasion...sounds like a good Toad's Tip {TT} to me!:) You can see the soccer party labels I made on the right & you can see the "super hero" ones I made from this post.

Photobucket

Yes, I'll be having fun the next few nights once the kids are in bed!!:) Hey, its better than watching reruns right?

No comments:

Recent Posts

google33e193cc695cc79f.html