Lake Oswego

When I was young Lake Oswego was merely the city where the Oregon Temple was located...

Photobucket

My image of LO sure changed thanks to my old friend Nicole! She lives in Lake Oswego & invited us to come & play with her cute family (Jeff & Carter) right on the banks of actual lake!

Photobucket

There was this great swimming area with a few docks, a diving board into the lake, kiddie pool, sandbox, picnic tables, and a playground !
Nicole was such a good sport and even swam in the lake with Ethan and Aidan!
( I didn't want to get wet for the ride home.:)
These 2 little guys sure had fun playing around together.

Photobucket

Ethan, Carter, & Aidan

Photobucket
When I make my millions you can all come play with me at my house on the lake!:)

No comments:

Recent Posts

google33e193cc695cc79f.html