Yummy Crepe Recipe

While we were in Oregon Tanya made crepes for breakfast one day. I'd forgotten how easy and yummy crepes are!

I decided to make some for us & I found this recipe online and made these yesterday and they were SO yummy! If you like crepes, you'll like this one. I especially liked it because it didn't make the crepe "soupy" (you know, when the juice make everything soggy!) & I love cream cheese.

Enjoy!

Creamy Strawberry Crepes

3 eggs
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup water
3 TBL butter, melted
3/4 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon salt

Blend in blender & pour approx (2 TBL) into griddle to make a crepe.

Filling:
1 pkg 8 oz cream cheese
1 1/4 powdered sugar
1 TBL lemon juice
1 tsp lemon zest
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 cup heavy whipped cream (I skipped this part because I didn't have any, but I did have some spray whipped cream so I used that.)

4 cups sliced strawberries

Blend cream cheese, powdered sugar, lemon juice, zest, & vanilla with an electric mixer until smooth. Fold in whipped cream.

To serve:
You can do it however you want, but this is what I did. I spread some filling on the center of the crepe, then added strawberries and "spray" whipping cream. Then I rolled it up, spread some more filling on top, and added more strawberries and whipping cream to make it look pretty. It was so YUMMY!

Recent Posts

google33e193cc695cc79f.html