Looking for my syster

Today I was on facebook and decided I wanted to see if I could find a *mission companion. Because she is from South Korea her name very unique. When I did a search on it only one name came up...

So I sent an email. This was the dialogue...
Me:
Today at 1:16pm
"i'm looking for sister hwang. is it you?"

The poor Korean guy I emailed:
"Sorry. I'm man..

I want you to find your Syster."

I'm still giggling. Guess I'll keep searching!:)

(*Mission Companion=We were assigned to "buddies" day and night. Not only for protection as we went out to teach the Gospel, but because the Lord has commanded, "In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established." 2 Corinthians 13:1)

1 comment:

Janette said...

that is funny it was a man. but a little sad it wasn't her. I guess not every one is on facebook yet.

Recent Posts

google33e193cc695cc79f.html