Go Ethan!

Ethan jumped off the 10 ft diving board at a local pool last week! He's been jumping off the lower board for a while, but once he saw this "big" one I don't think he could resist. Everytime he goes to jump I hear people saying, "Check out the little man! He's going to jump!" He really does look so little up there. At first it made the lifeguards nervous (& me too), but he actually makes decent time to the side of the pool & he loves it. Not bad for a 3 1/2 year old!:)


If you listen closely as he jumps you can hear him say, "To infinity & beyond!":)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

he does awesome for being that young! what a cutie!

Tanya said...

umm about potty training. i want to do that when i am big, like when i am his size i am gonng jump off the diving board and then my dad is gonna catch me. i am gonna tell him to infinity and beyond. ethan jumps really high!

-trey

Jessica said...

What a brave little boy, that is awesome. He is so grown up. How are you feeling?

Hendricksonblog said...

Thats really cute, i love when little kids know how to swim. BTW your baby ticker taunts me every time I come here...

JaNece said...

Wow, Ethan and my Lukas would be best buddies! Lukas LOVES anything and everything Buzz! That's so cute! And he is sure brave for jumping that high! Oh, if you check my family blog, I posted my address and directions on how to get to my house! :) I'm excited to see you if you come!

Hendricksonblog said...

add 2 months to yours you big cry baby!!!!!!!!

Tanya said...

Toad - Ask Bob if the lifeguard made him swin 25 yards and time him to be able to jump off. - trav

Christi said...

I thought you were kidding when you said he could jump from the diving board and swim to the edge. I had no idea kids that young could do that. My Ethan is so afraid of the water. Wish you could teach me how to train my kids.

Recent Posts

google33e193cc695cc79f.html